Thursday 14 October 2010

Thriller mood board

My Thriller Mood Board

I created a mood board to find an initial idea of what you would find in a thriller movie. I made sure that I did not use any picture which should violence such as blood and gore as that can easily mistaken from a horror movie. I also didn't use pictures such as drugs and alcohol as we are not to use these things in our coursework and so I used pictures that I would use in my coursework as it will then link with my theme of thriller. i annotated next to the pictures i chose to make it clear what they represented, for example choosing the knife, shows there will be violence but because we see no blood or cutting of the skin, it is up to the audience's imaginations to decide what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment