Monday 11 July 2011

Letter to Island Records

When finding the information to get in contact with Ben Howard's record label I was pleasantly surprised. I had only started listening to his music recently and I hadn't met anyone who had heard of him, so I didn’t think he would very well known or heard of. So when I found out that his label was Island records I was really surprised that a label supporting artists such as Kelly Rowland, Florence and The Machine and Tom Jones would have such a new, not very known artist. I was pleased because I really enjoy his music and thought Island Records will really expose him and get his music out there.








Since my last post on 11th July, Ben Howard has released his new album 'Every Kingdom' and it reached 7 in the UK charts. He is also touring England in the New Year 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment