Wednesday 13 July 2011

Detailed Ben Howard questionniare




Here are two of the five responses from this questionnaire, one male and one female aged 16-18. They both seemed the most interested in the artist judging from their responses. By focusing on them I thought it would more beneficial for my music video, to create the most effective piece for this artist. They had similar responses to the questions, for example question 4 how they felt when listening to the artist, relaxed, calm, nostalgic etc therefore I want my video to mirror this feeling, possibly through lighting or the way I cut each shot. The artist is also relatively new in both responses, as they have only recently heard of him. I want a lot of close ups on the 'artist' in my video to sell him and to make his face recognisable to audiences.



No comments:

Post a Comment